For whom, why and how
This path can help you if you
- are an individual, a parent, a child, a teacher, a business, a boss.
- feel powerless in front of a repeating situation.
- have dissatisfactions, relational or professional conflicts.
- have conflicts, secrets or unwanted situations in your family.
- do not know how to be and act in front of your children or in any situation.
- live fear, phobias, anxiety or anguish.
- are going through a difficult phase.
- are lacking creativity and do not have the impression of living your life.
- cannot attain your objectives.
- feel like pleasure and passion are forbidden.
If your intention is to
- explore your inner world.
- clarify where you are with your objective and yourself.
- be accompanied in discovering your needs and resistances.
- discover the impact of your family dynamic on your personal and professional life.
- find why your relation or business is not what you want it to be.
- be helped because you do not know where to look for solutions anymore.
- be stronger in your personal or professional relationship.
- better manage your anger and aggressivity (violence).
- take action.
- take power over your life
- go through the necessary steps to change.
- with individual or group consultation, according to your preference.
- with support and help considered of short duration (3 to 15 session).
- with a non-directive approach based on the relation.
- with a new vision of your family dynamic.
- by unraveling the conscious or unconscious “footprints” of your family system.
- with exercises of feeling and imagery.
- in person or through Skype (for a personal objective).
- if need be, by guiding you to a more appropriate help in your case.